The Phone and Arsenal 2 Mount makes it easy to shoot with a heads-up display. The technical width supported is 58mm - 86.5mm. This fits all of major phone brand sizes in the current market.
You can purchase it here!
Using the Phone and Arsenal 2 Mount
1. Lift the Release Button
2. Slide the Phone and Arsenal 2 Mount into your camera's hotshoe
3. Slide the Arsenal 2 into the coldshoe on the back of the phone mount
4. Extend the grip arm and insert your phone horizontally
5. To remove the mount slide up on the Release Button. This will release the pin holding the mount in place.
6. Connect to the Arsenal 2 app and go into the settings menu (gear icon upper left corner). Scroll to the Arsenal Placement and make sure this is set to Mounted on Phone Mount.
Please note: The Phone and Arsenal 2 Mount are not intended to be used while in Handheld Mode.