Arsenal 2 Pro and Arsenal 2 Standard offer hardware upgrades, faster processing, and some great new features including:
- Deep Color, Crowd Control, Panorama, and Night Assist
- Arsenal 2 Standard is 300% faster than Arsenal 1, and Arsenal 2 Pro is 500% faster
- Onboard Micro SD card slot for saving stacked images, timelapses, Deep Color, Crowd Control, and Panoramas
- Upgraded hardware
- New WiFi chip. The new chip is a big improvement both in speed, reliability and with the new antenna configuration, range
- Arsenal 2 Pro adds USB-C Connectors and weather resistance
All of our supported cameras can be used with Arsenal 2 Standard or Arsenal 2 Pro. The cable that comes with the Pro version has a USB-C on the Arsenal side and the appropriate connector for your camera on the camera side.
The handy chart below breaks down the differences between each Arsenal model in more detail.
Have any additional questions? The Support Team is always happy to help!