Basic Safety and Battery Information
To avoid damaging your Arsenal, and to reduce the risk of fire, burns, or electric shock, follow these precautions:
- Handle your Arsenal with care. You may damage your Arsenal or its battery if you disassemble, drop, bend, burn, crush, or puncture it. Do not use a damaged Arsenal. Using a damaged Arsenal may cause battery overheating or injury. Do not expose your Arsenal to liquids, which can cause a short circuit and overheating. If your Arsenal gets wet, do not attempt to dry it using an external heat source. Arsenal is designed to work best in ambient temperatures between 32° and 95° F (0° and 35° C), and should be stored between ambient temperatures of -4° and 113° F (-20° and 45° C). Do not expose your Arsenal to temperatures above 113° F (45° C) as this may damage the Arsenal, overheat the battery, or pose a risk of fire. Do not leave Arsenal in your car, because temperatures in parked cars can exceed this range. Do not attempt to open and repair Arsenal.
- Be sure the charger and Arsenal are well ventilated when in use or charging. Using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the Arsenal and property. When charging the Arsenal, make sure the charger is plugged into a socket near the Arsenal and is easily accessible. Avoid charging your Arsenal in direct sunlight. Arsenal is intended for use with a certified Limited Power Source (LPS) per IEC 60950-1 rated: 5 Volts DC, maximum 3 Amp. Only charge your Arsenal with the included charger and cable, or compatible charging accessories. Failure to use compatible charging accessories can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to the Arsenal and property. Disconnect Arsenal from the charger when charging is complete. Do not leave Arsenal connected to the charger for extended periods of time.
- Arsenal contains a rechargeable lithium-ion battery which is a sensitive component that can cause injury if damaged. It is not user replaceable. Do not attempt to remove the battery. Do not attempt to replace the battery.
Dispose of your Arsenal and accessories according to your local environmental laws and guidelines. Do not dispose of them in normal household waste. Improper disposal may result in fire, explosion, leakage, or other hazards. Do not open, crush, heat above 113° F (45° C), or incinerate.
To find the regulatory information for Arsenal, open the Arsenal App and select the Settings (gear) icon in the upper left. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and select Regulatory. The regulatory screen will appear.
- FCC ID: 2AOYX-NOYP1
- This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by North of You, LLC will void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
- Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- IC: 23616-NOYP1
- This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
- Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
- l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et
- l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
- Hereby, North of you declares that this equipment is in compliance with the essential requirements and other provisions of Directive 2014/30/EU, Directive 2014/35/EU, and Directive 2014/53/EU.